Like any exercise program, physical therapy improves overall wellness leading to a better quality of life.
• Increased strength and endurance leading to fewer falls and less injury when a fall does occur.
• Increased athletic ability.
• Exercise releases the natural chemicals endorphins, adrenaline, serotonin and dopamine resulting in more energy, less anxiety and less stress.
• Exercise helps patients get a better night’s sleep, improving overall well-being.
• Patients feel happier, more confident and have a more positive outlook when they exercise regularly.